Essential part of the Project Management team working on the coordination and documentation of company projects. Works closely with Project Managers and Superintendents and focuses on skill development and growth.
- Knowledge of project scope and details
- Understanding of cost/changes, scheduling, sustainability measures (i.e., LEED), RFIs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships with clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Vista, and Procore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Equivalent field experience in lieu of degree