Provides project oversight and management for renovation, expansion, and new construction projects. Responsible for ensuring projects are constructed safely and meets P&C’s quality standards.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of project scope and constructability
- Understanding of budgets, scheduling, and RFIs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Vista, and Procore
- Minimum three years’ experience as Foreman or Assistant Superintendent