SUBCONTRACT ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & RECEPTIONIST
For over 60 years, our family of companies have been in the business of constructing new buildings, improving existing facilities, and completing important infrastructure projects for communities throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our work improves the lives of those who live in the areas we serve. We are also proud to be known for our excellence in safety.
The Subcontract Accounts Payable & Receptionist ensures invoices are reviewed, paid, and in compliance, and balances their workload with the front desk duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Receive and enter all invoices from subcontractors
• Review invoices for accuracy and address any discrepancies
• Complete scheduled check runs to pay invoices
• Basic compliance review prior to payment of invoices including insurance and certified payroll
• Complete daily tasks regarding the front desk duties including answering the phones and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Ability to work with frequent interruption.
• Assist project managers in various tasks.
• Enter new subcontracts.
• Maintain appearance of shared office spaces.
• Basic Accounting Knowledge
• Relationship Management
• Problem Solving
• Time management
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, in person position. The work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of experience in an office setting preferred